Solved

Attached Report to Business Event creates inaccurate report

• 17 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to create a Business Event that sends out an email with a report attached.  The report is using the Invoice form (AR 64.10.00).  The business event is based on a GI, and the GI passes over the Document Type and Number to the report.  Unfortunately, the report prints out over 300+ pages with empty line numbers until the very end and then the correct invoice is shown.  Does anyone know why this would be happening?

icon

Best answer by hbash52 3 July 2021, 16:11

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@hbash52 Does the report print correctly when not called from the email notification? Can you post images of the empty line numbers, I am having trouble visualizing what that is,

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the reply.  I am going to mark this closed.  We actually changed the event to be triggered differently, and it seemed to work.  Then, the report printed correctly.  It must have been the triggering event.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved