Solved

Approval map for SO with Credit hold status

• 4 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

hi!

Does anybody has the same issue in SO where the approval map for a status Credit hold is not applying correctly?

In the next screen, I’m using the status field validating the value “Credit Hold” but it doesn’t work:

And in the next screen, I’m using the Credit Hold Field to validate the approval but it doesn’t work neither:

Any thoughts?? Are someone having the same issue?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by rodrigocid34 7 January 2022, 23:27

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I leave the answer of the support team they gave me.

Hi Rodrigo,

I reviewed the case and after further investigation found under help that approval for sales orders with credit hold status in not supported: https://help-2021r2.acumatica.com/(W(1))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=19e4021c-1b84-49fd-be12-0320c5f1c7e5

I think this is a very important feature and should be native in the Acumatica (other ERPs has it and our customer require it, too). So I submit an idea for anybody could vote for it to be included in the roadmap.

Greetings.

I’m having the same issue.  I also tried Customer → Customer Status -> Equals → Credit Hold.

it didn’t work.

My work around is to create an Automation Notification and in the condition check the status which sends the email to Accounting.

Next step is to disable the button only for a specific role.

Acumatica needs to fix!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

If you would like to vote for the idea Approval Map for Sales Orders in credit hold status, please go here: https://community.acumatica.com/ideas/approval-map-for-so-with-credit-hold-status-7827

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2020  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved