Solved

Acumatica and MySQL - Illegal Mix of Collation Error On Instance Creation

• 10 June 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am getting this error when creating a new instance, any idea how to resolve it is much appreciated.

icon

Best answer by emelda71 26 July 2022, 07:35

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@emelda71 Not sure what version of Acumatica you are using but I am aware this issue has been reported and fixed in 2022R1.

Please test and if you still have any issue submit a support request with details.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks for the response.

I am using 2022 R1 Build 22.106.0015 (which is currently the latest).

I have already submitted a support request and the issue is currently with Dev.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @emelda71 - were you able to find a solution for your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 1
Badge

I managed to get a workaround from Acumatica Support team which is working fine for now.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @emelda71,

Just wondering if you would mind sharing what the workaround the Acumatica support team provided was?  We have the exact same issue and the above says that there was a workaround but doesn’t say what it was.

Thanks,

JOhn.

Userlevel 1
Badge

We had to manually add the following in the .ini file - please see attached full version of the file in text format:

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved