Solved

Acumatica 2020 R2 20.207.0012 installer

• 30 January 2024
  • 6 replies

Can someone support me by providing a copy of the Acumatica installer version 2020 R2 20.207.0012, it is no longer available in the download repository on Amazon
icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 30 January 2024, 05:57

View original

6 replies

Badge

Hi @jcesar ,

I believed it is removed as it is already obsolete, not supported.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@jcesar  Yes, it is removed from the builds.acumatica.com

However, I have a 20.208.0031 setup file on my local machine, which I downloaded long back. Let me know if this helps so that I can share it with you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jcesar 

Please reach out to Acumatica for ERP File, Last time I have taken from them for 21R2 version.

Thank you

@jcesar  Yes, it is removed from the builds.acumatica.com

However, I have a 20.208.0031 setup file on my local machine, which I downloaded long back. Let me know if this helps so that I can share it with you.

Hello @Naveen Boga Yes please, yes it would help me, since we need to keep the version for tax data issues in my country, thank you and I will pay attention to the link please

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@jcesar  Please find the link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/urpyr7xlub9uf3dlz0rbl/AcumaticaERPInstall-20.208.0031.msi?rlkey=ilr52jndky3ispoq4gez6kpem&dl=0

Hello, thank you very much for the prompt attention and response, I already have the copy, greetings.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved