Who is going to Acumatica Summit 2024 in Las Vegas?

• 6 December 2023
  • 21 replies

Badge +18

Hello Acumatica Community!

I am looking forward to meeting Community Members at Acumatica Summit 2024.  Please reply whether you are coming, what you are most looking forward to, and if you might be interested in having a Community Members Group meet-up.  Thanks!

1. Are you coming?: I will be there!
  2.  Most looking forward to: Meeting Community Members, seeing New Features
  3.  Want to meet up?:  I am interested in a Community Meetup.

Best Regards,

Laura  😎

21 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for posting this @Laura02! I am personally very excited to get to meet/see again community members!

We will have a community/user group/mvp booth near the Acumatica Information booth. Everyone is welcome to say hi, hang out, meet other members there! It will be staffed during the reception, meals and breaks so plenty of opportunity to network😀

Below is where we will be located (#7)

Badge +11
  1. Are you coming?: I will be there!
  2.  Most looking forward to: Meeting past and future clients 😉
  3.  Want to meet up?:  Of course
Userlevel 7
Badge +6

here are my answers!

1. Are you coming?: Yes, i am super excited!
  2.  Most looking forward to: looking forward to some community members and meet new people! i love making connections!
  3.  Want to meet up?:i would love too! please keep me posted!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

1. Are you coming?: Yes, I’ll be there!
  2. Most looking forward to: looking forward to meeting customers, active members of the community, ISVs, partners, and everyone involved with Acumatica! I am also looking forward to learning as much as possible. 
  3. Want to meet up?: Yes that would be great! 
Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi Everyone! 

1. Are you coming?: Yes, I will be there!
  2.  Most looking forward to: Seeing old and meeting new connections! Learning the new features in Acumatica (always my favorite). The Women In Tech Luncheon is always a good time as well. 
  3.  Want to meet up?:  I am always interested in a Meetup. Putting names to faces is super helpful! 

😁

Userlevel 3
Badge
  2.  Most looking forward to: Meeting Community Members, learning as much as possible from sessions!
  3.  Want to meet up?:  I am interested in a Community Meetup.
Userlevel 4
Badge
  2.  Most looking forward to: Meeting all of you with whom I’ve interacted online.
  3.  Want to meet up?:  I’d love to!
Userlevel 5
Badge
  1. Are you coming?: Yes, I will be there!
  2.  Most looking forward to: New product enhancements and connecting with other like minded Acumatica community members.
  3.  Want to meet up?:  Yes, Totally.
Userlevel 1
  2.  Most looking forward to: New enhancements and meeting community members
  3.  Want to meet up?:  Of course
Userlevel 7
Badge

Hey everyone - So below are the times the booth will be open. I plan to start filling in some timeslots with activities but it’s open to everyone who wishes to meetup, network, share tips, stories, etc. Let me know what you’d like to see and I’ll add. Cheers!

Day Time Event Activity Volunteers
Sunday, Jan. 28th 5:45 pm - 9:00 pm Reception Ad hoc community demo, behind the scenes

@Chris Hackett 

@VladS 

Monday, Jan. 29th 7:30 am - 9:00 am Breakfast  

@Chris Hackett 

@VladS 

Monday, Jan. 29th 10:30 am - 11:00 am Break  

@Chris Hackett 

@VladS 

Monday, Jan. 29th 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm Lunch Ad hoc community demo, behind the scenes

@Chris Hackett 

@VladS 

Monday, Jan 29th 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm Open/Free Time  

@Chris Hackett 

@VladS 

Tuesday, Jan 30th 7:30 am - 9:00 am Breakfast  

@Chris Hackett 

@VladS 

Tuesday, Jan 30th 10:30 am - 11:00 am Break  

@Chris Hackett 

@VladS 

Tuesday, Jan 30th 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm Lunch Community and user groups - let’s plan for 2024

@Chris Hackett 

@VladS 

Userlevel 2

1. Are you coming?: Yes, can’t wait! 😄
  2.  Most looking forward to: Establishing new connections, Sharing experiences, and learning from the experts.
  3.  Want to meet up?:  Absolutely.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
  1. Are you coming? Yes, and I’ll be at the Hackathon over the weekend as well.
  2. Most looking forward to: Catching up with old friends and making new ones in the community.
  3. Want to meet up?  Yes!  I especially want to meet anyone near the Nashville, TN area!

Thank you for posting this @Laura02! I am personally very excited to get to meet/see again community members!

We will have a community/user group/mvp booth near the Acumatica Information booth. Everyone is welcome to say hi, hang out, meet other members there! It will be staffed during the reception, meals and breaks so plenty of opportunity to network😀

Below is where we will be located (#7)

Very helpful

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi everyone - I have updated the booth schedule to include a space for volunteers who might want to help out at the booth. @VladS and I will be there but if you want to volunteer for some times just leave a comment as to when and I’ll add you. It’s mostly meeting old and new faces and helping answer any questions you can. If there’s something you would like to share during an activity time let me know as well. Maybe some folks participating in the Hackathon would like to share what they did? Cheers!

Userlevel 6
Badge

I will be there.  

Looking forward to learning more

Yes, I want to meet up

Userlevel 7
Badge

Here's our booth. Come say hi!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hello!

I'll be there. See you on Monday during the first break.

Looking forward to meeting other Acumatica devs and partners!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Is there a link to a survey/leave feedback regarding the Summit?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @swartzfeger - I have seen survey/feedback posts in the Summit event app.

Userlevel 2

The surveys are found in the “My Survey” tab of the Acumatica Summit app. 6 rows down :) 

Userlevel 5
Badge

The surveys are found in the “My Survey” tab of the Acumatica Summit app. 6 rows down :) 

I’m on a screen 12 hours a day and absolutely loathe smart phones. Walking in the Wynn, 50% of the people had their heads down, scrolling.

I don’t need an app when a simple URL would suffice.

And this leads to one of the points I mentioned in my feedback -- there was a Summit Agenda with daily listings and times, but no mention of rooms/locations.

This isn’t meant as a criticism towards you Ashley, I really appreciate your time and response. :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved