Solved

Unable to access Maintenance and Troubleshooting forum

• 22 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I’m a newer community member and I’d like to read this post but I’m getting the “Oops. You might not be allowed to view this area. Please contact the Community Team if you require access to this area.” error

https://community.acumatica.com/maintenance-and-troubleshooting-15/known-issue-in-some-cases-when-a-user-signed-in-to-the-system-the-company-and-branch-selection-menu-was-missing-on-the-top-pane-of-the-acumatica-erp-screen-and-the-user-could-not-access-any-branch-8959

Thanks,

Chris

icon

Best answer by Chris Hackett 22 September 2022, 20:06

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi,

I’m a newer community member and I’d like to read this post but I’m getting the “Oops. You might not be allowed to view this area. Please contact the Community Team if you require access to this area.” error

https://community.acumatica.com/maintenance-and-troubleshooting-15/known-issue-in-some-cases-when-a-user-signed-in-to-the-system-the-company-and-branch-selection-menu-was-missing-on-the-top-pane-of-the-acumatica-erp-screen-and-the-user-could-not-access-any-branch-8959

Thanks,

Chris

I have faced these issues  many times,

Just try to refresh the access role in companies screen to reflect the Branch,

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi,

Thanks,

Chris

I have faced these issues  many times,

Just try to refresh the access role in companies screen to reflect the Branch,

Thanks

Pasting Info in the article for your review 

In some cases, when a user signed in to the system, the Company and Branch Selection menu was missing on the top pane of the Acumatica ERP screen and the user could not access any branch. Also, the branch logo and color is not loaded. Due to the issue, the user was unable to view and process documents in the system.

Root cause

This is a known issue for the following builds of Acumatica ERP:

• 2022 R1 Update 4 (22.104.0012) and earlier
  • 2021 R2 Update 11 (21.211.0033) and earlier
  • 2021 R1 Update 21 (21.121.0019) and earlier
  • All builds of the 2020 R2 Version

Solution

Update to one of the following builds of Acumatica ERP:

• 2022 R1 Update 5 (22.105.0031) or later
  • 2021 R2 Update 12 (21.212.0039) or later
  • 2021 R1 Update 22 (21.122.0021) or later
Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @coriel - The KBs and Ideas are only accessible with the customer and partner roles assigned to your business account. Your role currently shows as guest. Please contact your business account owner for this level of access. They should be able to add you to the business account in CRM and proper role. Then when you login next to the community, the proper role will be assigned. Thank you. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello,

I am also having this issue. My role is set to Admin. I have also added the Customer CRUD role to myself and I still cannot go to any of the links under the Product dropdown.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @AndrewBGL - I have sent you a PM

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved