Solved

Task (Subtask?) and Work Item tied to Project Task

• 11 January 2022
  • 3 replies

I am a relatively new Acumatica user and have a question. I am wanting to set up “PLanned Start” and “Planned End” dates to match an overall Project schedule. I will then set up a Task that is tied to a Project Task that’s schedule matches the budget for that project task. ex: A cost collector project task is budgeted for 80 hours. I would assign a task to an employee that spans two work weeks in the start and due date fields of the task. So far, all of that works great.

The ISSUE:

On a Task that will take several days/weeks to complete will not allow an employee to submit a time card that includes task work items on a task that is not yet completed. What can be done about that? Is there a setting I need to change?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Janella 17 November 2022, 01:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Moving this to Financials category for better response.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Anyone have any suggestions here for @tfacemyer ? Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Is the task active. I never experienced this scenario, usually when a task is active you can enter time/ap etc...without an issue. I hope since this was a while back you found the solution. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved