Stop Access to Community Portal

• 6 February 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

We have a former vendor to our company that keeps adding users under our company to the Acumatica Community Portal.  I have changed my password and yet they still keep adding users.  I tried to make them “inactive” but the inactive box is now greyed out.  How can I get them off of our company account?  How can I stop them from adding new persons to our account? 

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @dougmcbride79 - Access to the community with a link to a business account is setup in Acumatica CRM. SSO just brings the login information over to the community. I would contact Support and work with them on this.

Userlevel 6
Badge

Are you suggesting I contact Support for the community?  I cannot find any support link to the community.  Where is the link / button to create a community support case?  

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @dougmcbride79 - I was referring to the Acumatica Support team. I have reached out to a peer there and they will get in touch with you to assist.

Userlevel 6
Badge

Thank you so much

Userlevel 6
Badge

I recieved an email from Acumatica Support.  Note said it was fixed.  But not fixed. The two “unauthorized” accounts are still listed on my company user list.  Did I miss something?  

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @dougmcbride79 - I don't know as it's with Support now. Can you reply to the email with this information? I did forward on as well. Chris

Userlevel 6
Badge

Chris: Thank you.  I will work with Acumatic Support. Doug

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @dougmcbride79 I just wanted to check if the issue was resolved? 

Userlevel 6
Badge

Yes, thank you.  All if fixed now.  I greatly appreciate your help.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved