Reza Aghaei - Acumatica Community Featured Member for March 2023

Userlevel 7
Badge

Meet Reza Aghaei our Acumatica Community Featured Member for March 2023. It’s great to have you as part of the Acumatica Community! @aaghaei 

Hello Community,

My name is Reza. I love the sun and heat but not sure why I am living in Vancouver which is cold and rainy 😂. Those who have not been here should know if we are lucky, we will have a week or two of constant clear sky and feel the heat in July. I have my master's in Accounting and am a CPA who has worked in accounting/finance in different positions from clerical to CFO roles over 20 years and surprisingly simultaneously as a developer too. I love to help people within my time and knowledge constraints.

I love photography. It is the sun going down not fire.

10 replies

Badge +16

Very nice photo Reza! I thought it might be “Northern Lights”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@aaghaei  Very well deserved! Such a beautiful picture and thank you for all the support you have provided in the Community! I know many of us have appreciated it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks, @Chris Hackett et al, It is a real pleasure to be part of such a vibrant community.

I took this picture two years ago on a road trip around Tonopah, Nevada.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Reza, this made me smile:  “I love the sun and heat but not sure why I am living in Vancouver which is cold and rainy”.  Congratulatons on being featured on Community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

amazing photograph Reza! lCongrats on being featured!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi Reza!  Nice to meet you and hello from Nanaimo! I understand what you mean about Vancouver having been born and raised there. Congratulations on being featured! Stay dry!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Reza has been an outstanding resource for our company. His knowledge of Acumatica is exceptional. He has went above and beyond to help us understand certain feature requests and customizations. Look forward to continuing our relationship with @aaghaei 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thank you very much @brandontfrank for your kind words. Always happy to help anywhere I can.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Very cool picture @aaghaei!  Very happy to learn and grow with your involvement in this community.  Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks Nirav

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved