Naveen Boga - Acumatica Community Featured Member for November 2022

Userlevel 7
Badge

Meet Naveen Boga our Acumatica Community Featured Member for November 2022. It’s great to have you as part of the Acumatica Community! @Naveen Boga 

I’m Naveen, a Technical Lead for Kensium Solutions in Hyderabad City, Telangana, India. As a Technical Lead, my responsibilities include resource management, project management, mentoring team members, problem-solving, and communicating with stakeholders to keep them up to date on the project’s progress.

I’ve been with Acumatica since 2016. In that time, I’ve been an Acumatica MVP twice – in 2020 and 2021, and I’m working towards another nomination for 2022.

In my non-work life, I’m married to Manasa. We have two children, Devanash Rana and Aadya Shri. In my free time, I play Cricket with friends and colleagues and read Indian Epics like Mahabharat, Ramayana, and more.

17 replies

Badge +16

Hello Naveen,

I am very happy to see you are this month’s featured member.

One day I hope to be as helpful as you are in this Acumatica Community!

Thank you for all you do for us.

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Naveen Boga 

Happy to see you 😀

Userlevel 1

Hello @Naveen Boga,

Nice to see you as an Acumatica Community Featured Member Congratulations!

Mahesh C

Userlevel 2

Congratulations @Naveen Boga  :)

Superb @Naveen Boga  Congratulations.. 🤗

Userlevel 2

Congratulations @Naveen Boga 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Congratulations @Naveen Boga !!!

You have helped me so many times I cannot count them all.  Both on the forum and off the forum.  You have saved me from despair many times!

I am glad you are being recognized for the selfless work you put into helping our community.  👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Congratulations @Naveen Boga! The most deserving member of the community! 

You have such a beautiful family as well and it’s so nice to see the picture!

Userlevel 1

Excellent. Congratulations Naveen!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Congratulations @Naveen Boga !

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Congratulations @Naveen Boga!!! You’re a rock star!

Congratulations @Naveen Boga 

Congrats @Naveen Boga, you being the Community Featured Member is well deserved! You’ve helped American Meadows when we were in a bind more times that I can count, and your Acumatica insight has always been invaluable. Thank you for all you do and for your patience and kindness throughout it all! 🙂

Userlevel 1

Congratulations @Naveen Boga !
Naveen has been instrumental in helping me understand how to manipulate and troubleshoot Acumatica, as well as a few other developer related, but acumatica unrelated issues. He’s always there to answer my questions, and if he doesn’t know the answer, he is able to poke his team to get something over to me/us. Glad you got the recognition here, Naveen! Thanks for all your hard work!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@Naveen Boga is the awesome. He has helped me out of numerous situations I couldn’t figure out on my own. So happy to see this spotlight of an awesome person.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Congratulations @Naveen Boga :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Congratulations @Naveen Boga, we really appreciate all your hard work on the community!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved