Dana Moffat - Acumatica Community Featured Member for April 2023

• 3 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Meet Dana Moffat our Acumatica Community Featured Member for April 2023. It’s great to have you as part of the Acumatica Community @Dana Moffat !

Hi everyone, here is a little bit about me.

I live in Montreal, Quebec Canada and I speak and write both French and English.  I am a Product Manager for the Distribution edition.  I work from my home office with my co-worker Bianca, a blue-point siamese cat. 

I really enjoy reading your questions and product ideas on community - this is such a vibrant and creative community percolating with ideas!  I like to hang out on community and will often reach out to community members and ask to meet to do a deeper dive on their post or to gather feedback on ideas that we are researching and targeting for development.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@Dana Moffat  LOVE the jacket on the cat!!! 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

A huge thank you et merci to Canada East User Group Community members who joined us for our first in-person community meetup - Networking Cocktail Réseautage.  We had 50 members who enjoyed a 5à7 (okay, maybe 4à7:30).  Those of you who know and love Montreal, know that this is definitely a thing that Montreal is famous for.

We’re off to a great start.  C’est un bon départ du groupe.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved