Dana Moffat - Acumatica Community Featured Member for April 2023

• 3 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Meet Dana Moffat our Acumatica Community Featured Member for April 2023. It’s great to have you as part of the Acumatica Community @Dana Moffat !

Hi everyone, here is a little bit about me.

I live in Montreal, Quebec Canada and I speak and write both French and English.  I am a Product Manager for the Distribution edition.  I work from my home office with my co-worker Bianca, a blue-point siamese cat. 

I really enjoy reading your questions and product ideas on community - this is such a vibrant and creative community percolating with ideas!  I like to hang out on community and will often reach out to community members and ask to meet to do a deeper dive on their post or to gather feedback on ideas that we are researching and targeting for development.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

A huge thank you et merci to Canada East User Group Community members who joined us for our first in-person community meetup - Networking Cocktail Réseautage.  We had 50 members who enjoyed a 5à7 (okay, maybe 4à7:30).  Those of you who know and love Montreal, know that this is definitely a thing that Montreal is famous for.

We’re off to a great start.  C’est un bon départ du groupe.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Dana Moffat  LOVE the jacket on the cat!!! 😍

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved