Greetings from Monument, Colorado

Userlevel 2

Hello Acumatica Community,

I’m Debra Mignola, Director of Product Management for the Distribution Edition here at Acumatica.

I’ve been everything from a temp, to a software engineer, to a software development manager, to a founder/CEO of software companies. I first started in ERP software in 1995 and have spent most of my career in this space, a good portion in Analytics for ERP, including QAD, Epicor, and Plex.  I’ve been with Acumatica for a year now and I LOVE working with a modern platform!

UCLA is my alma mater.

My family and I live in Colorado -- most of the kids are grown and living in various cities -- with only the baby (17 years old) still at home. We have five kids between his and mine, finally getting married four years ago after dating for eight years!

I am addicted to the Manitou Incline, a 2000’ elevation climb up a mountain with railroad tie stairs, in under a mile, and the long jog down a path.

I love to dance, including a bit of competitive country dancing… gotta get back out there now that COVID is under control.

I love my role because I get to work with so many of you in the Acumatica community. We are always reviewing your ideas, cases, and seeking your feedback on requirements for product initiatives. I look forward to working with more of you! 

-Debra

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Wow! That is quite a climb @debramignola02 ! The view going down is 😬

Userlevel 3
Badge

@debramignola02 , I’ll give you a Go Bruins!  My little bro went to UCLA and I went to CAL.  I admire you for doing all of that climbing.  It looks challenging.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@debramignola02 I’ve been to the staircase but haven’t made the climb yet! Sounds fun! I have a lot of family living in various places in CO so I’m there often. My wife and I will be near CO Springs for a wedding in August and we’ll be back in October to see Midland at the Red Rocks! 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved