Meet our inspiring Women in Tech session speaker: Nada Lena!

• 19 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi all,

I am so excited to introduce you all to our WiT session speaker, Nada Lena nnasserdeen.

Nada is the founder and CEO of Rise Up For You, #1 Best Selling Author, Leadership and Career Confidence Coach, and 2x TEDx Motivational Speaker.

With over 10 years of experience as a college professor and former top executive for an education corporation, Nada has coached and mentored over 50,000 individuals around the world on self-empowerment, career strategy, and soft skills. 

Most recently, she can be seen and heard on Canada's Global TV, Radio Canada, Amazon Prime TV, and Bloomberg as one of the only female co-hosts of The Office Hours, a talk show that interviews celebrities, athletes, and world-renowned entrepreneurs. 

At the WiT session, Nada will be talking about "How to Be Heard, Be Seen, and Be Relevant".

As she's preparing the content, we'd love to know what you'd like to get out of this session? Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comment section.

@irinabarber62 @StaceyReitz23 @Aliya @marthagroulx47 @MiaRodgers21 

3 replies

Userlevel 4

Hello. My question is about the best ways to improve one's presentation skills. How does one bring across their points eloquently and without filler words? Are there online or in-person classes or events Nada would recommend? :)

I look forward to meeting and chatting with all of you!

Aida Mahic

Partner Operations Manager

Userlevel 5

@nnasserdeen Nada, we are so excited and honored to have you present at our WiT Luncheon this year! I’m sure we will all learn a lot. Can’t wait to see everyone again/meet in person. Please if you have some colleagues who are  attending Summit but haven’t registered for the WiT Luncheon yet, remind them to register today - we are very close to our capacity limit (383 out of 400 spots are already taken) and we won’t be able to increase it further (we already increased it twice). Historically WiT Luncheon has a very high attendance rate so it’s unlikely that we will have any extra space left, so please make sure you and your co-workers have reserved their spots. Thank you!

Hello. My question is about the best ways to improve one's presentation skills. How does one bring across their points eloquently and without filler words? Are there online or in-person classes or events Nada would recommend? :)

I look forward to meeting and chatting with all of you!

Aida Mahic

Partner Operations Manager

Absolutely! We have a great course here on Public Speaking and Presenting!

https://riseupforyou.biz/thank-you1671658325596

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved