Solved

Is there any way to stop Acumatica from sending the vendor to Shopify?

• 17 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
  • Freshman I
  • 15 replies

Since we integrated Shopify and Acumatica we have been having an issue with the vendor name not going up to Shopify for all products. It works with the stock items but does not send anything up for template items (just sends our company up for template items).

We are upgrading to 23.1 and hoping that may fix the issue but in using the two for the past few months, I have come to realize that some of the vendor information in the ERP will never be accurate if passed to Shopify. Different company name on the books in the ERP than the brand name on the product.

So it would be best if that would be something I can just manually enter into Shopify instead of letting Acumatica send it at all. 

Does anyone know if this is possible? I guess I am asking to unmap the vendor.

icon

Best answer by Yuri Karpenko 17 July 2023, 23:15

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@KEL , you can unmap that field even now. Here’s how you would do it for Template Items:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@KEL , however, I think there is some other issue that you’re experiencing. Acumatica will use a vendor ID and name from the Vendors tab of the template item, and the vendor will be the one that is marked as default. If it’s not working as described here, can you please share an example?

Userlevel 1
Badge

@KEL , you can unmap that field even now. Here’s how you would do it for Template Items:

Thank you I went and did this will test to make sure I can now manually control the vendor name in Shopify now.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@KEL , however, I think there is some other issue that you’re experiencing. Acumatica will use a vendor ID and name from the Vendors tab of the template item, and the vendor will be the one that is marked as default. If it’s not working as described here, can you please share an example?

there is definitely an issue and the implementation company has had a ticket in with Acumatica since Feb on this issue. I will try and get some examples for you tomorrow.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved