Solved

Unbilled PO Receipt Amount

• 18 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I would like to create a GI to show unbilled PO Receipt amount. In the previous versions we use to have “POReceipt.unbilledTotal” field but it is no more there in the PORECEIPT DAC in the latest versions. Can someone please let me know if there is any other DAC i can use to get this field?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by DavidEichner 18 January 2023, 18:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @aahmed 

I looked at all of the POReceipt DACs and it looks like that field is no longer available.  unbilledQty is available though so  you should be able to multiply that unbilledQty x unitcost to get a calculated value named unbilledTotal.

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

Userlevel 1

Hi David, Thanks but i will then have to look into the ReceiptLine DAC for the Unit Cost. It would be great if this value is available on any of the Receipt header DAC. 

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved