Solved

Trying to filter on a Calculated data difference field

• 28 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi, 
I created a GI trying to get the customers that are over the days past use. 
I am then trying to calculate the number of days past the Credit Due days of the oldest invoice. 

The data is displaying the way I expected it to. 
My issue is that I cannot apply a GI filter on the Day Past Credit Grace Period. If I enter 120, nothing appears even though in the All records tab, there are records that meet this requirement. 

These are the fields that I am using for the calculations. 
Thank you in advance. 

Bill

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 2 March 2023, 23:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @wfilipiak67 ,

Please post the xml code for your GI and I will be glad to take a look.

Laura

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@lauraj46 , 
Here is the xml of the GI. 
We are trying to create a filtered tab to the GI. The sorting of the column is working. 

Thank you for the assist. 
Bill

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @wfilipiak67 ,

The formula results are being interpreted as text.  Some hints are that the data is left justified in the column, and also if you try to do a Quick Filter on the column the filter options do not include Greater Than or Less Than.  

To ensure that the result is converted to a number, specify a Schema Field that is of a numeric data type.  I tested this as shown below and it seemed to do the trick.

Hope this helps!

Laura

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@lauraj46 ,
Thank you very much!
Setting the schema worked great!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved