Solved

Stock Item label for thermal printer, does anyone have a nice one?

• 19 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I have been struggling for quite a while to format a stock item label that looks good, and I’m not have much luck in Report Designer.

I’m trying to get close to something like this:

This is what the customer is currently using. I think the size is ~1.75x3”

I have tried to recreate this in Report Designer but can’t come close.

icon

Best answer by Yuri Karpenko 23 April 2022, 01:06

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @donnadeskins55 

Sadly Report Designer doesn’t allow us to rotate text but other than that, you should be able to get a label that is very close to the one you are trying to recreated.

What areas are you having a problem with?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Yuri Karpenko any thoughts?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Yuri Karpenko any thoughts?

I agree with Sarah, that we cannot rotate text in the Report Designer. Also, I see how this could be hard to do because of tight spacing between the barcode and the inventory ID - the Report Designer struggles a little but with that. The logo shouldn’t be an issue - just save the file in the appropriate size and upload to the report (don’t use the logo uploaded to the Branches or Companies screen).

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @donnadeskins55 have you been able to resolve your issue? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved