Solved

Stock Item label for thermal printer, does anyone have a nice one?

• 19 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I have been struggling for quite a while to format a stock item label that looks good, and I’m not have much luck in Report Designer.

I’m trying to get close to something like this:

This is what the customer is currently using. I think the size is ~1.75x3”

I have tried to recreate this in Report Designer but can’t come close.

icon

Best answer by Yuri Karpenko 23 April 2022, 01:06

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @donnadeskins55 have you been able to resolve your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Yuri Karpenko any thoughts?

I agree with Sarah, that we cannot rotate text in the Report Designer. Also, I see how this could be hard to do because of tight spacing between the barcode and the inventory ID - the Report Designer struggles a little but with that. The logo shouldn’t be an issue - just save the file in the appropriate size and upload to the report (don’t use the logo uploaded to the Branches or Companies screen).

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Yuri Karpenko any thoughts?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @donnadeskins55 

Sadly Report Designer doesn’t allow us to rotate text but other than that, you should be able to get a label that is very close to the one you are trying to recreated.

What areas are you having a problem with?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved