Solved

Report Parameter Value selector

• 29 July 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

I have modified an AR report to give details on ar discounts.  One of the parameters is the discount code.  It works, but I want the user to be able to select the discount code rather than type it in.

The little magnifying glass doesn’t appear next to the box where you enter the value.

When I add this into the View Name, the parameter disappears when I run the report.

ARDiscount is not used on the report, but I thought I could use it to select the code the user wants.

icon

Best answer by ltussing03 9 February 2023, 21:40

View original

2 replies

Was this ever corrected?  I am having the same problem and completely lost.  Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I’m sorry, I don’t recall this exact incident.  However, I seem to recall that adding the item to the viewer fields tab may help.  Please excuse me if I am off base, I’m just shooting at the hip here.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved