Solved

Looking for a report that would show ALL ITEMS issued to a POP

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am looking for a report that would show ALL ITEMS issued to a POP. Does one exist, or will it need to be created?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 12 July 2022, 21:26

View original

9 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

I’d like to know more details please.  I don’t know what you mean by POP.  Can you spell it out, explain?  Thank you.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Point of Purchase. We are hoping to find a report that shows everything included on this.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Production Order Planning, my apologies!

Badge +18

Hello, Can you show the headings of the screen? Just so we can easily know what screen you are in; always include screen header in screen shots. I’m guessing production orders… but I don’t like to guess in this kind of situation.   :-)  Thanks.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Badge +18

This is my best guess; I hope it works for you:  Material Transaction Detail inquiry may show what you’re looking for:  all inventory items issues to a particular production order.

Userlevel 1
Badge

We are currently following this and it doesn't show all details like we need…… :(

Badge +18

Since it’s an inquiry, a person in the customizer role can click Customize, View inquiry and then add fields to the inquiry (I recommend leaving original intact and working in a Copy). Inquiries can also be turned into reports, for the purpose of adding subtotals, etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @bnaumann - were you able to find a solution for your issue? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved