Solved

Looking for a report that would show ALL ITEMS issued to a POP

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am looking for a report that would show ALL ITEMS issued to a POP. Does one exist, or will it need to be created?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 12 July 2022, 21:26

View original

9 replies

Badge +18

Since it’s an inquiry, a person in the customizer role can click Customize, View inquiry and then add fields to the inquiry (I recommend leaving original intact and working in a Copy). Inquiries can also be turned into reports, for the purpose of adding subtotals, etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @bnaumann - were you able to find a solution for your issue? Thank you!

Badge +18

This is my best guess; I hope it works for you:  Material Transaction Detail inquiry may show what you’re looking for:  all inventory items issues to a particular production order.

Userlevel 1
Badge

We are currently following this and it doesn't show all details like we need…… :(

Badge +18

Hello,

I’d like to know more details please.  I don’t know what you mean by POP.  Can you spell it out, explain?  Thank you.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Point of Purchase. We are hoping to find a report that shows everything included on this.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Production Order Planning, my apologies!

Badge +18

Hello, Can you show the headings of the screen? Just so we can easily know what screen you are in; always include screen header in screen shots. I’m guessing production orders… but I don’t like to guess in this kind of situation.   :-)  Thanks.

Userlevel 1
Badge

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved