Solved

Line Number

• 9 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello,

what could be the problem if $LineNbr does not appear in Variables? here, I manually typed it in the value then it results to list of 0s. someone please help thanks!

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 9 December 2022, 17:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @paula012! This could be because the LineNbr variable is defined on a different section and is being reset before it gets that section (check the ResetGroup on the variable), or it could be that the expression for the variable doesn’t contain the +1:

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thanks but where do I look for that? I’m new to Acumatica, can u pls teach me where I can see that collection editor? Thanks again Mr. @BenjaminCrisman 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

found it Sir, but why is this showing me duplicated details, where could I have doubled it? thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

found it too, now the line number started counting from the column header, here’s the picture of the designer, where am i wrong Sir @BenjaminCrisman ? Thanks a lot!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I saw it, never mind these concerns now, thank you still!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved