Solved

Line Number

• 9 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello,

what could be the problem if $LineNbr does not appear in Variables? here, I manually typed it in the value then it results to list of 0s. someone please help thanks!

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 9 December 2022, 17:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I saw it, never mind these concerns now, thank you still!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

found it too, now the line number started counting from the column header, here’s the picture of the designer, where am i wrong Sir @BenjaminCrisman ? Thanks a lot!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

found it Sir, but why is this showing me duplicated details, where could I have doubled it? thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thanks but where do I look for that? I’m new to Acumatica, can u pls teach me where I can see that collection editor? Thanks again Mr. @BenjaminCrisman 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @paula012! This could be because the LineNbr variable is defined on a different section and is being reset before it gets that section (check the ResetGroup on the variable), or it could be that the expression for the variable doesn’t contain the +1:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved