could someone know any formula can ID to full name from Inquiry

icon

Best answer by pandachan48 6 July 2021, 08:08

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @pandachan48,

We can not get the full name directly, as this user-defined field value only stores the ID in the database. Please find the screenshot for reference.

In order to get the Name, you need to join with the proper table. I just ran the sample example for the Customer ID.  Please find the details below.

Added UDF for Customer ID
Only stores ID, but not the name
I have added extra join with BAccount table to fetch the name

UDF: Customer ID and Customer Name

Hope this help!!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @pandachan48,

We can not get the full name directly, as this user-defined field value only stores the ID in the database. Please find the screenshot for reference.

In order to get the Name, you need to join with the proper table. I just ran the sample example for the Customer ID.  Please find the details below.

Added UDF for Customer ID
Only stores ID, but not the name
I have added extra join with BAccount table to fetch the name

UDF: Customer ID and Customer Name

Hope this help!!

Any formula to set on inquiry to show full name? I don’t know how to edit in database.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@pandachan48 I don’t think we can using formula.

As I said, you need to with BAccount table and get the Customer Name just like below.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Any Formula can we put here(Style) to show full of the name? 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved