Solved

Howreport on the Date/Time of a User's Deactivation

• 4 November 2022
  • 1 reply

I have a need for SOX compliance to prove that a User’s account has been deactivated promptly upon an employee’s termination.  I have created a custom report from the framework of the User List Report and need to pull in the date/time the user’s account is deactivated OR date/time a user’s role is removed.  I have auditing turned on for these, but am not sure how to relate the audit values with User’s table.  Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by DavidEichner 19 January 2023, 20:04

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @audreyj 

I just created a generic inquiry for audit history associated with the Users screen after activating audit history for the Users.  Attached is the sample generic inquiry in XML so you can load it into your system.  You should be able to take it from here in terms either using the GI on a screen or if you want to create a report with similar fields from the AUAuditValues table.

Hope this is helpful.

David Eichner, CPA

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved