Solved

How to include the Aggregate Field like Sum in GI Export to Excel?

• 21 May 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello,

How to include the aggregated field or sum fields in the bottom of a generic inquiry when exporting to excel?

Thanks,

Ed

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 21 May 2021, 09:24

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @Edong ,

I don’t think we can export bottom sum fields in Excel. We can export only selected columns in Column Configration.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Edong 
Hello, Can you describe your business need?  I mean, why do you need the aggregate value be exported to excel at the same time. In my mind, if the raw value has been exported to excel, it is very easy to do aggregation in Excel itself.

And, do you know after you export GI data to Excel, you can simply sync the data with excel?
Which means ,you don’t have to export GI data to Excel again and again, you can simply get the data using excel sync up with Acumatica.

It’s okay now. I’m sorry for the question. It can be exported to excel and Aggregate there.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@Edong You could also use OData to build the report in Excel. Then you won't have to manually add the aggregation every time. We’ll be talking about how to do this next Thursday if you’re interested: 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved