Solved

How to exclude Prepayment Type in Customer Statement (AR641500) ?

• 17 March 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all,

I want my customer statement does not include transaction with prepayment type. I have created a parameter doctype and filter conditions type does not equal ‘PPM’ but it does not work.

Thanks in advanced.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 17 March 2023, 12:08

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @dilys 

I have add one condition and able to exclude the prepayments.

Before condition and after conditon

Seems to be parenthesis is missing in the last condition?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @dilys 

I have add one condition and able to exclude the prepayments.

Before condition and after conditon

Seems to be parenthesis is missing in the last condition?

Thanks @manikantad18 , it’s work ;)

Userlevel 3
Badge

@manikantad18 and @dilys ,

I have the same issue that @dilys was having, and in addition to filtering out Prepayments I also want to filter out Voided Payments.  I see from the above Prepayments are ‘PPM’ and I’ve queried the table and the Voided payments are ‘RPM’.

My setup for the statement report is the same as @manikantad18 has displayed and the Prepayments are still not being excluded from the report. 

Here is a screen shot of how I have set it up:

I initially had a parameter set up exactly as @dilys, but removed it once I saw the solution @manikantad18 offered.

Any thoughts on why my report isn’t filtering with this same solution? Below is a screen shot of the Table Relationships for the ARStatementDetailInfo table in the Build Schema. Perhaps something there is amiss?

One final thing - here is the code for that field on the report:

Any help would be appreciated.

Patrick

Userlevel 3
Badge

Eureka! The last bit I posted was the thing that was preventing the earlier code form working. On the report, the field was using an IF statement. I commented it out and simply went with: 

=Report.ExtToUI('ARStatementDetailInfo.PrintDocType', [ARStatementDetailInfo.PrintDocType])

Voila! It is printing correctly now and excluding the Prepayments and Voided Payments in the report.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Awesome! Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @patrickACA !

@manikantad18 @dilys @patrickACA 

I am looking at this as I have the same need. I was able to remove the prepayments from the detail lines but cannot figure out how to get the again buckets to only reflect what is printing. This is a majorly complicated form, well over my head! 

Have any of you been able to address this? @manikantad18 the documents you attached above have the detail right but the aging is still reflecting the previous balance.

Any help would be tremendously appreciated. Thank you!

@manikantad18 @dilys @patrickACA 

I am looking at this as I have the same need. I was able to remove the prepayments from the detail lines but cannot figure out how to get the again buckets to only reflect what is printing. This is a majorly complicated form, well over my head! 

Have any of you been able to address this? @manikantad18 the documents you attached above have the detail right but the aging is still reflecting the previous balance.

Any help would be tremendously appreciated. Thank you!

I am having this same issue - there is no variable that contains only prepayment amounts, and the totals along the bottom are populated by AgeBalance00, AgeBalance01, etc fields on the DAC. There’s no corresponding prepaymentn DAC field.

Currently I’m trying to extend the DAC and calculate the prepayments by attaching to the processing function for the customer statement screen. I’ll try to update here how that goes.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Has anyone been able to get the age buckets to exclude prepayments from the totals? We are stuck at the same spot.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved