Solved

How can I add Attributes and Item locations to Production Order Tickets?

• 30 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

This is my first time using the report designer tool and I want to know how to set up my pick ticket.

icon

Best answer by donnadeskins55 2 February 2023, 22:01

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @garcimig09,

The Subreport called “Material” is where the list of the inventory items is located for the Production Ticket:

To get to that subreport, you need to use the “Open from Server” option under the File menu:

When the dialog box pops up, enter the report number for the Material subreport:

This is where you will be able to add additional fields to be part of the list of items on the pick ticket:

When you’re done making changes on the subreport, you “Save to Server” like you would a normal report but you won’t see these subreports on any menu in Acumatica, they exist “behind the scenes”. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved