Solved

GI Formula Issue IIF Collor. =IIf((DateDiff('d',[SOOrder.RequestDate],CDate([SOOrderShipment.ShipDate]),'>0,blue','red60')))

• 26 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

I am trying to use the below formula to change the color based on the results; it was validated.  However, the error I can get it the array is outside warning bubble.
=IIf((DateDiff('d',[SOOrder.RequestDate],CDate([SOOrderShipment.ShipDate]),'>0,blue','red60')))

I made some changes but the same result or it is didn’t work to change the color based on >0 or <0.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Evan

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 26 December 2023, 22:53

View original

5 replies

Badge +11

Try this:

=IIf(DateDiff('d',[SOOrder.RequestDate],[SOOrderShipment.ShipDate])>0,'blue60','red60')

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @darylbowman

I appreciate the support below is the results.  It works to identify the color but it is doesn't how the number.

Any suggestions. Maybe I need ‘ ‘ around around >0

Badge +11

You put the formula in the ‘Data Field’ column instead of the ‘Style’ column, hence it showing the text ‘red60’ instead of the color.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @EvanG use this as a guide. 

To have the entire row change colors based on a formula use Row Style field (1).

To have a single cell change colors based on a formula use the Style (2).

The value displayed in a column/cell will always be calculated from the data field. (3)

You can place @darylbowman ‘s suggestion in either the Row Style field or the Style field depending on your requirements. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

@Robert Sternberg 

@darylbowman 

Thank you.  Both suggestions worked perfectly.  I appreciate your support.

Evan

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved