Question

GI for SO line with different warehouses

• 7 April 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I am a beginner. I cant think of a way to accomplish what I need so was hoping someone here can help.

Does anyone know a way to create a GI for SO lines with different warehouses per order? Sometimes we have different warehouses on a SO. I would only like to see where the warehouses don’t match so I don’t see all orders.

Thanks.

9 replies

Badge +18

Hi, do you mean, you are looking for all sales orders that reference more than one warehouse? Meaning, if the same warehouse is on every line then you don’t want to see that order?

If so, You can add a Count based on  SoLine.Warehouse. Group by Order number and then Warehouse. Add Condition = where count(warehouse field) >= 2.

I hope this steers you in the right direction.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you. Yes, that is what I mean. I did the grouping you mentioned and did the count in the results tab and added the filter on inquiry itself as I wasn't sure how to add count to the conditions tab in the GI. majority looks good except I received 3 for one order when it was only 1 whse. some screenshots below.

Badge +18

Hello, Please, can you expose the name of the count field? And a screen shot from your GI so we can see the logic of the count field would be helpful.

Thanks.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi, Sorry here is it. I used the Count in the Aggregate Function column.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @marisa10 were you able to resolve your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Chris Hackett, unfortunately I was not. Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @laura01 an further suggestions for @marisa10 ? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @marisa10  You might have already done this but just attaching the XML GI for reference.

And, we cannot provide the COUNT condition in the CONDITIONS tab, after viewing the results then we need to apply the condition at the Grid column.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga , Thank you for sending however I am not using the count in the conditions tab. My GI is set up the same as yours and using the Count in the results tab.

I have attached my GI. There are still 2 orders showing on the report with a count of 3 whse however there is only 1 line on the SO. I checked the audit to confirm and there was always 1 whse.

Any suggestions?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved