Question

Enable "Locales" would case function "DateDiff" throw out error when using GI.

• 3 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

I encountered an error, and my large guess it is caused by glitch in system. I’d like to report it here.
A same GI, it run successfully in 1 Tenant, however it could not even be opened in another tenant which is with “Locales” enabled.  It could be opened and run successfully unless I turned off the “Locales” or I inactive the use of function “DateDiff”.

Like below:

If I active the line with DateDiff function while I keep the locales on, it throws error:

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

I made a tiny description mistake, should be “ It could NOT be opened and run successfully unless I turned off the “Locales” or I inactive the use of function “DateDiff””.

I don’t know why, maybe there is a system glitch. Does anyone else meet this same issue?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved