Solved

Breakout the sum of different "Doc. Types" on invoice

• 21 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We are trying to get the Applications Lines to print on our invoice. (See below, 1,2,3,4) Then at the bottom will be the sum of Prepayments and Credits. Struggling to create a SWITCH formula or by Sorting and Grouping. Or should I create a subreport to handle this? Has anyone successfully created this in a report?

icon

Best answer by meganfriesen37 25 April 2023, 19:14

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Try a sub report and then have a variable in your subreport that totals the amount paid that you can reference back in your main invoice

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have created my subreport but my data form the Reference Number column is not populating when I run the report. Here are my schema settings, can someone take a look to see what I am missing?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

On the Main Report, on the Subreport:

• Does your Report Name match the name of the subreport file as you’ve saved it in your Acumatica environment?
  • Have you populated your subreport parameters correctly on the main report?
    • I have also seen some weird things when you use the stock “print” option from the AR Invoice screen and if you use @DocType or @RefNbr those fields don’t always flow through correctly.  You should use ARInoivce.DocType and ARInvoice.RefNbr to feed through to the subaccount (it will work if you go to the main report page and do it, but not from the stock “print” button).

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved