Solved

Attention Field Vendor Remit To

• 1 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Within the APContact table there is an Attention Field, this field is on the Vendor > Payment Tab > Remit-To Info section - Attention field. 

I am trying to pull this field into our Checks that we print, however, when I pull in the table into the ReportDesigner I only see the following. Nothing that i have seen yet aligns to this field. Any thoughts on this? 

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 4 March 2024, 16:09

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @ngerst 

Try this one:

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you, I noticed in the first screenshot I was actually looking in the wrong screen. However, it seems odd to me even within the APContact table when I pull it in, I don’t see the Attention field as you are showing above. Below is the list of fields I see when I pull it into the report designer..

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @ngerst 

What report are you pulling for checks?

Try AP640500, see if you can pull it on there. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Currently we are using AP641000, I did look into AP640500 and in the APContacts table it does show the Attention field. For some reason the AP641000 APContacts table doesn’t include that field. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Have you tried to add the field?

Userlevel 3
Badge

I figured out how to use the AP641000, once I got into the Build Scheme it was just a matter of refreshing the tables being used and additional fields were added. Thank you for all the help! 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved