Solved

Attention Field Vendor Remit To

• 1 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Within the APContact table there is an Attention Field, this field is on the Vendor > Payment Tab > Remit-To Info section - Attention field. 

I am trying to pull this field into our Checks that we print, however, when I pull in the table into the ReportDesigner I only see the following. Nothing that i have seen yet aligns to this field. Any thoughts on this? 

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 4 March 2024, 16:09

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I figured out how to use the AP641000, once I got into the Build Scheme it was just a matter of refreshing the tables being used and additional fields were added. Thank you for all the help! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Have you tried to add the field?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Currently we are using AP641000, I did look into AP640500 and in the APContacts table it does show the Attention field. For some reason the AP641000 APContacts table doesn’t include that field. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @ngerst 

What report are you pulling for checks?

Try AP640500, see if you can pull it on there. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you, I noticed in the first screenshot I was actually looking in the wrong screen. However, it seems odd to me even within the APContact table when I pull it in, I don’t see the Attention field as you are showing above. Below is the list of fields I see when I pull it into the report designer..

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @ngerst 

Try this one:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved