Solved

Adding GL Account info to Vendor Generic Inquiry

• 15 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello. I tried searching the forums but didn't see a specific answer to this question. So apologies in advance if this was answered already.

Using 2020R2

I would like to add to the Vendor Generic Inquiry, some GL account info.

Ex. in the Vendor GI, I'd like to add

• AP Account
  • AP Sub
  • Expense Account
  • Cash Discount Account
  • (stuff from the GL Accounts tab in the Vendor Form)

It appears that the tables I need to add do not populate in the "Add Related Table" in the Tables tab?

Thank you in advance.

icon

Best answer by wfilipiak67 15 July 2021, 22:27

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@atiu,

The GL Accounts are in the Location Table.

You’ll need to do a link to the CR.Location table using the defLocationID from the VendorR parent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @wfilipiak67  We might need to add BAccountID condition as well otherwise we may get end up with duplicate records. 

Hope this is helpful.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi there, I also has same question about how to add the GL account. I able to see the AP account follow above steps. However I can’t find the expense account-VexpenseAcctID- in the result grid. Could you help? Thank you.  

Userlevel 2
Badge

Ver 2020R2 and Brand New to Acumatica - 2 weeks into implementation….

Followed steps but hung up on getting Child Table = Location - when creating new Left join Relationship - Suggestions ?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved