Solved

Adding GL Account info to Vendor Generic Inquiry

• 15 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello. I tried searching the forums but didn't see a specific answer to this question. So apologies in advance if this was answered already.

Using 2020R2

I would like to add to the Vendor Generic Inquiry, some GL account info.

Ex. in the Vendor GI, I'd like to add

• AP Account
  • AP Sub
  • Expense Account
  • Cash Discount Account
  • (stuff from the GL Accounts tab in the Vendor Form)

It appears that the tables I need to add do not populate in the "Add Related Table" in the Tables tab?

Thank you in advance.

icon

Best answer by wfilipiak67 15 July 2021, 22:27

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Ver 2020R2 and Brand New to Acumatica - 2 weeks into implementation….

Followed steps but hung up on getting Child Table = Location - when creating new Left join Relationship - Suggestions ?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi there, I also has same question about how to add the GL account. I able to see the AP account follow above steps. However I can’t find the expense account-VexpenseAcctID- in the result grid. Could you help? Thank you.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @wfilipiak67  We might need to add BAccountID condition as well otherwise we may get end up with duplicate records. 

Hope this is helpful.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@atiu,

The GL Accounts are in the Location Table.

You’ll need to do a link to the CR.Location table using the defLocationID from the VendorR parent.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved