Solved

Access grouped values in report

Userlevel 1
Badge

I need to access the highlighted grouped values in one of the report. But I am not able to find a way through that. Can anyone help me here regarding this ?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 8 March 2023, 15:05

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello @tanuj81 ,

Are you asking how to drill into the Expense Totals to see the transactions?

If so, place your cursor on one of the 5 lines that makes up Expense Totals (Labor, Other, etc.) then click the View Transactions button above the grid to see Transaction Details that make up the total.

The screen you are showing is not a Report and cannot be modified with the report designers in Acumatica.  If I’m not answering your question, please provide more details about your goals & needs.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@tanuj81 

You can use the inspect element feature to review what field it you are trying to reference. You can start by referring to this table and this field:

Thanks,

Iqra

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved