Solved

Zero Hour Timecards

• 31 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Everyone,

when employees go away on vacations, or project manager that didn’t have any billable hours for a few weeks, when they return they have to enter Zero hours time cards onto the weeks that they have missed to gain access to their current week time cards?  

Is there other way around that?

icon

Best answer by Sagar Greytrix 31 January 2024, 05:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @slaforge,

I have found similar forum. have you gone through it?

https://community.acumatica.com/construction-120/how-to-avoid-time-cards-consecutive-week-entries-ie-skip-a-few-weeks-8720?tid=8720&fid=120

Hope, it helps!

Regards,

Sagar

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I just checked and the option is still there on 23R1

@sagar07  thanks for this I did not know this. Still we need a better solution if employees are coming and going and you have hundred of employees. please enter a suggestion as Acumatica is constantly monitoring the suggestions and incorporating those into the product.

Userlevel 1

Appreciate the answer, but I agree with Patricia comment, their needs to be something on the employee end on both the webpage and the app, that lets them skip over those weeks, without having to complete zero hour time cards.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved