Solved

Reprint Released Paycheck's Pay Stub

• 3 August 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello, I would like to be able to reprint an employee’s pay stub after the paycheck has already been released. Is there a way to do this? When I go to the Pay Stubs screen, it’s blank.

icon

Best answer by podonnell11 21 August 2021, 05:48

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

hi @cshaheen26

Depends on the version of the module that you are working on:

In 2020 R1 and later - you can bring the paycheck up in the Payment Batch and reprint the pay stub from there.  

If you are looking the Pay Stubs inquiry - that is secured by the person logged in.  Can the employee log into Acumatica Payroll? If so, have them go to the Pay Stubs inquiry and select the check to reprint. 

Let us know if you have any questions, 
Denise

Userlevel 3
Badge

HI @Denise Johnson , I’m in 2020R2 build 6 and do not see the Payment Batch screen. These checks I’m wanting to view also are printed checks, not direct deposits.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @cshaheen26

The only way to reprint a pay stub would be from the Pay Stubs Inquires screen - the payroll employee can log in and click on this inquiry to view all of their current checks and reprint any they need.   

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Denise Johnson 
These employees do not currently have access to Acumatica. Is there a way around this? I’m assuming since this screen isn’t a normal Generic Inquiry, it would have to a customization to edit the condition that is specific to the employee logged in?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

If would be nice if the payroll administrator role had access to all stubs for all employees.  A work around (Standard Acumatica) if the user exists and your are logged in as a user with proper rights to the user screen, you can use the LOG IN AS USER function and review/print prior stubs.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Denise Johnson 
These employees do not currently have access to Acumatica. Is there a way around this? I’m assuming since this screen isn’t a normal Generic Inquiry, it would have to a customization to edit the condition that is specific to the employee logged in?

I had this issue as well. What I did was create a business event.

My generic inquiry activates the business event every time a check is released. 

When it is released my notification template has parameters to send out the paystub via email.

Another thing I did was make a copy of my paystub, give it the parameters for doc type and ref nbr, created a site map entry, and then added it there so only I could see it. 

Hi, were you able to resolve this? I have also created a business event, but it seems to be not working.

ERP does not provide access to the program for employees without administrator rights. But if employee data is available on printed pay stubs and pay stubs can be created by employees without access rights to ERP Acumatica, you can bypass this prohibition and make pay stubs for pay stubs in pay stub creator.

ERP does not provide access to the program for employees without administrator rights. But if employee data is available on printed pay stubs and pay stubs can be created by employees without access rights to ERP Acumatica, you can bypass this prohibition and make pay stubs for pay stubs in pay stub creator.

Receipts do not have the official status of a document so there is no need to review and print the previous stubs, it is better to make your own receipts and make changes for convenience. Employees with this authority and rights can see how much tax they pay and how their paychecks are calculated.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved