Solved

Payroll Deduction Summary Report

• 29 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Good Day Everyone!   I am working on my Benefit reconciliations, and need to run a report that gives me the summary by employee of their monthly deduction totals.   I can only find a report that gives me this information by detail for each transaction date.  In other words, not summarized.  Short of exporting this into excel and sorting, does anyone know of a “summary” report?    Thanks!  😊

icon

Best answer by AmandaLowe33 29 February 2024, 22:04

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1

The Deductions and Benefits by Employee summaries by quarter.  Currently there isn’t a report that summaries Deductions and Benefits by date range.  You do have a couple of other options you have a custom report or inquiry, or you can submit a Product Idea. https://community.acumatica.com/ideas

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your input Amanda.  I will look into everything you provided.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved