Solved

Payroll Deduction Summary Report

• 29 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Good Day Everyone!   I am working on my Benefit reconciliations, and need to run a report that gives me the summary by employee of their monthly deduction totals.   I can only find a report that gives me this information by detail for each transaction date.  In other words, not summarized.  Short of exporting this into excel and sorting, does anyone know of a “summary” report?    Thanks!  😊

icon

Best answer by AmandaLowe33 29 February 2024, 22:04

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your input Amanda.  I will look into everything you provided.  

Userlevel 1

The Deductions and Benefits by Employee summaries by quarter.  Currently there isn’t a report that summaries Deductions and Benefits by date range.  You do have a couple of other options you have a custom report or inquiry, or you can submit a Product Idea. https://community.acumatica.com/ideas

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved