ACA reports are now available in Government Reporting

• 20 February 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Reports 1095/1094 B and C are now available in the Government Reporting menu.

You may need to Update Taxes in the Tax Maintenance screen.

These are ONLY due for those who were live in 2020 or added a complete year of data to complete filings for 2020.

If you are filing with Aatrix - Review the ACA Package (if you filed W-2s-the package is priced lower). If you need more information on pricing-please contact Aatrix.

Reports are currently due by:

• 1095 Employee Copy Date:  Feb 25th 3:00 PM CST
  • 1095C & 1095B (ACA) Federal Date:  Mar 29th 3:00 PM CST

Aatrix eFiling Deadlines

Be sure to review Known Issues article or contact your Partner for assistance:   

for more information on set up and the customization package to use depending on version of software.   

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Federal forms can be printed in PDF format and manually filed correct? I’m assuming Aatrix is an optional service and is not a requirement? 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@kratzert  - Aatrix is an integrated component with Acumatica’s Payroll.  A record copy can be printed and then those numbers can be used to file manually, if desired.  It is an optional service but eFiling is provided at a very economical price, if desired.  This allows us to provide over 330 forms Federal and for all States.  

Userlevel 2

Can the PDF’s generated from AATRIX be sent back into Acumatica and linked to the customer or invoice (to then be sent to the customer via an email activity)? 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@cwalton3  - The AATRIX forms are specific to payroll government reporting and efiling forms, not customer or invoice specific. Unless there is an underlying goal you are trying to achieve that I’m not aware of! ;-) 

Userlevel 2

If I am using Aatrix to file1095s, do I need to complete the ACA Reporting form in Acumatica (PR207000)?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@linettesommerer- The ACA Reporting (PR207000) form is informational and does not submit the data to Aatrix via the 1095 form submission in Government Reports, except for the Personal Information, as shown below.  The user will manually fill in the details in Aatrix, and the data can be gathered from the ACA Reporting (PR207000) form results.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Upon review, the above answer is being investigated for clarification.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved