Question

When opening a created service order record an Error occurred when i have tried to change the Billing Customer Field!

• 29 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

Hi Community,

The error i am getting, is when my service order record has records under the details tab. When i go to the Financial Tab and try to change the billing customer field i get the following error: 

Error: Unhandled exception has occurred, your changes have been rolled back: Error: An error occurred during processing of the field BillCustomerID: Unable to cast object of type 'PX.Objects.FS.FSSODet' to type 'PX.Objects.FS.FSSODetEmployee'..

This version of acumatica is 2024R1 and is one of acumatica screens where i have not done any customization to it.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Joshua

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

A client of mine is getting the exact same error since upgrading to 2024R1. I came onto the community to see if anyone else has experienced and might have a solution. Will keep an eye on this post. Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved