Solved

Updating a warehouse for a Material on a BOM using an import scenario

• 19 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I want to update the warehouse for a specific material on my BOMS. I created an import scenario with the goal of identifying the BOM id and inserting the warehouse however I keep getting an error. I made sure to uncheck the lines with -1 to prevent a new line from being created. I feel like I am missing a line to allow this to work. Any help is greatly appreciated!

icon

Best answer by vkumar 20 October 2021, 08:53

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jswartz20 

Here is a working scenario to update the warehouse. 

Here are few things to note : 

- Added 'Revision'  mapping line, it was missing

- Added a line to enable 'Hold'

- One can update/ modify BOM, only when Hold is enabled

- Added another line to disable 'Hold' mode just before save

- Added 'OperationID' and 'Workcenter' values manually on each line as those are mandatory lines to identify correct OperationID line

- The line with @@OperationCD helps identify the OperationID line which needs to be updated

- @@InventoryID lines helps us identify / locate the InventoryID line on specific operation, which needs to be updated

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello,

I receive the following error.

it is newest build and need to update the warehouse. I followed the instructions but the operation id is an issue.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved