Skip to main content
Question

Create Labor Transaction Navigation Link

• 20 May 2024
  • 5 replies

Is there a way to create a navigation link on a GI to the “Create Labor Transaction” action?

I currently have the navigation link to go to the “Labor” transaction screen, but the user has to add the labor transaction details.

I want the Order Type, Production Order Number, Operation ID, Employee ID (based on user logged in), and Shift to auto-populate using the values from the GI so the user only has to enter the labor time and quantity if any.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@jhutchinson I am not sure about how to achieve what you are asking for, but you will find this solution out of the box in 23R1 and later versions.
Add menu item to "Actions" function for Labor transaction entry from Production Order Maint. screen | Community (acumatica.com)

Userlevel 1

@PragatiMalviya64 I did find that thread when I was trying to search for an answer. Yes,we do use that Action, but still want to be able to access it by selecting a value on a GI. instead of going into the Production Order Maintenance.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@jhutchinson you might be able to get answer, if you post this question in the “Low Code | No Code Customizations or Integrations” discussion forum. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @jhutchinson were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 1

@Chris Hackett - No I didn’t get any further on this. We ended up having some other issues (unrelated) so this go put to the side.