Solved

Avg cost not reporting on stock Items GI table

• 30 January 2024
  • 9 replies

I can not get my Item costs(Avg cost) to report on the stock items GI table. They all report as zero.

icon

Best answer by srommel 31 January 2024, 00:26

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Can you share the GI from memory average cost is not stored but caculated from Total Cost divided by Qty.

Are you looking for a screen shot or a XML list? Our Item costs are setup to be avg cost. On the GI stock item table I can see a standard cost column option but nothing is reported on the table except zeros.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Send the xml you are using i think you may have to join the Cost table cannot remember which one to get it

Here you go. Thank you for the help.

Good Day,

I was able to solve the problem. It required me to use the INItemstats field. It is odd that the there are multiple ways to get the same information, but not all field functions work the same. I still need to learn more about all the relations between the field functions.

Thank you for your assistance.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @srommel!

Badge

@srommel!,

Can you please share your table joins for INItemstats field for us non-developers. 😁

Thank you in advance.

Here is the GI that I ultimately used.

Badge

Thank you!!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved