Solved

SendGrid - Acumatica Dynamic Templates

• 11 March 2023
  • 3 replies

TLDR: I want to add Acumatica specific data to the Sendgird Dynamic template for operational emails. 

We’re currently testing an email notification triggered by a record update in Acumatica. In the CRM module when an Opportunity moves into a “To Estimating” stage and is saved, a business event triggers an email sent to the contact letting them know their project is being estimated. The problem is the HTML builder were using (stripo) doesn’t work well with Acumatica (the image hosting is outside of Acumatica so none of the images pass through to the email). We now have a SendGrid account and are using the dynamic template builder to create this new email, however I am not sure what I need to add into the html to allow for Sendgrid to pass Acumatica information like: 

>Estimate # ((CROpportunity_opportunityID)) <

The other option is to build the template in sendgrid and copy/paste the html into the notification template in Acumatica...but if we are using the sendgrid API isnt the email being triggered in Acumatica and sent by sendgrid? Thanks for your help!

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 17 March 2023, 19:54

View original

3 replies

Also, if I use the HTML builder in sendgrid then copy/paste the code into Acumatica for a biz event, will the image need to be stored in acuamtica also or will the api call to sendgrid to display it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @dbenning 

Did you check the below one 

I think if you import the template image will be copied here as well.

Thanks

Oh this should help. Let me give this a try!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved