Solved

Mobile app filter not working

• 2 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I have created a new GI to show Item Allocation details on the mobile app. I have added the screen to the mobile app as below so i can label the columns etc.

The screen appears on the mobile app but the Filter by does not let me select an inventory ID and the Results screen does not show the PlanType (Suspect this is because the field has the same name ‘Descr’ as the field on the InventoryItem tried called it INItemPlan#Descr. 

I have reviewed other posts and cannot work out why my Filter does not work.

icon

Best answer by RohitRattan88 4 August 2023, 17:45

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@dcomerford 

I used your GI and was able to get PlanType and filter working with following code:

add screen GI955013 {
type = FilterListScreen
add container "Filter_" {
add field "InventoryItem"
}
add container "Result" {
fieldsToShow = 2
add field "InventoryID" {selectorDisplayFormat = Key}
add field "Description"
add field "OrderReference"
add field "PlanTypeINPlanTypeDescr"
add field "PlannedQty"
}

}

note that PlanType is named PlanTypeINPlanTypeDescr in the web service schema.

Not sure why your filter would not work though.

Hopefully it helps

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

BTW, here is a helpful link: Generic Inquiry in Acumatica Mobile App - Stack Overflow (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48670213/generic-inquiry-in-acumatica-mobile-app)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks @RohitRattan88 yes i have that article thanks for update on field name i can never follow the syntax on these. I will recheck the filter i was able to press the filter button but i could not select anything

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved