Solved

Images in Push Notifications

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello. Im trying to export Image to website by push notification but there is just image name exporting, how can i get image url?

Im using following 2 tables in inquiry

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by brendan91 7 June 2022, 21:12

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @skater4 
I think you are trying to export the images. Try like below.
You can join the “PX.SM.UploadFileRevision”  and “PX.Data.NoteDoc” tables and get the fileID. From the FileID,  you can read the data from the UploadFileRevision table. 

I’ve attached the GI to get the FileID, The Data will not load on the GI. You can programmatically read the data based on FileID and export the image

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @skater4 
You can join the “PX.SM.UploadFileRevision”  and “PX.Data.NoteDoc” tables and get the fileID. From the FileID,  you can read the data from the UploadFileRevision table. 

I’ve attached the GI to get the FileID, The Data will not load on the GI. You can programmatically read the data based on FileID and export the image

Hi, thank you for the response. Cant I just get item image URL in inquiry?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @skater4 

Hi @skater4 

I dont think we can get on Generic Inquiry.​​​​​​​

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @skater4 

Hi @skater4 

I dont think we can get on Generic Inquiry.

The image URL is just https://(your company).acumatica.com/Frames/GetFile.ashx?fileID=  plus the file ID.

If you concatenate the above URL and the File ID you should be able to build the link

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks, ill try

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks, it worked for me.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello. I have some questions again. 

Im using these tables, for stock push notifications, but when im changing main image in attributes push is not going to website

==================

When I upload new image to attributes it sends empty push to website

====================================

I cant find how to delete image from attribute. Is there such ability?

====================================

How can I determine the main and additional images in push notifications?

Thanks.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Please, someone

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @skater4 

I’ve checked with the same table and am able to get the notification when insert/delete. Can you please confirm that you added the NoteDoc.fileID in the result grid? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @skater4 

I’ve checked with the same table and am able to get the notification when insert/delete. Can you please confirm that you added the NoteDoc.fileID in the result grid? 

sure

Userlevel 2
Badge

I know this is an older thread but I was wondering what type of authentication is needed to fetch the image

https://acumaticaURL/Frames/GetFile.ashx?fileID=44e05c99-4b38-44b4-b3c9-959346bc0e8c

Can I use our oAuth token to fetch the image?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @eelliston 

You can try with an oAuth token to fetch the images

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved